發新話題
打印

完全股票期權操作手冊 (for 新手或玩開指數期權)

引用:
原帖由 batispaul 於 2011-2-24 19:57 發表
hi all c hing,
i short Mar 11 - 941@ 70 (0.88) and Apr 11 - 941@ 70 (0.94), will i receive the stock if the price drop to $70? Thx for your help...
Dear Batispaul:
Thanks for the question. And I am sorry for replying late.. If you short Put of 941 and the price is lower than 70,  there is a chance to recieve the stocks any time when your agent calls you (may recieve , may not recieve). My experience is to recieve the stocks usually (on the closing day)you will have the stocks one day after closing day. Let say you short put for March , you will pay attention to the price on the closing day of March. If you don't want to recieve the stocks you better close the short puts in the morning of the closing day (by 12:30pm) and I heard that when some stocks options are not popular, they are difficult to settle (no one offers the price for you to close)......I hope this can help....... ^_^

and if i have time again i will move questions to another thread so tha people can see this thread as an instruction for stock option procedures..

[ 本帖最後由 chc499 於 2011-2-25 17:10 編輯 ]

Thank you.. c hing

Dear chc499 c-hing,

I'd like to know if SP Trader can place scheduled option order or not? It's becasue I need to work on day-time and wana to set it at night instead. Thanks!

Best Regards,

gundam78

Dear Gundam Hing,,

I asked MT 2 days ago, He said SP can't take the order Overnight...

Chc499
引用:
原帖由 gundam78 於 2011-3-20 21:24 發表
Dear chc499 c-hing,

I'd like to know if SP Trader can place scheduled option order or not? It's becasue I need to work on day-time and wana to set it at night instead. Thanks!

Best Regards,

gundam7 ...
[ 本帖最後由 chc499 於 2011-3-24 18:02 編輯 ]

回復 8# chc499 的帖子

thank you very much for your kind and clear advice !

where to open account for Option Trade

where to open account for Option Trade?

回復 1# chc499 的帖子

师兄,你写的资料就是我们初哥的指路明灯!非常感谢!

Hi 師兄, 你們好!

我是期 權新手
我分別做了941的 S.C.   @80.00-4.05 和 @90.00-1.52
                                S.P. @90.00 - 5.2 現在應如何處理, 請指教, 謝謝

我想用 #2 開期權倉 , 賺取期權金, 應如何開, 請指教, 謝謝

我對價外, 價內還是弄不清楚, 仍在老力

顶......叹为观止.....

發新話題